Friday, February 6, 2009

Such a bore


I'm so exhausted so easily nowadays
So
That's why I'm lazy to update
Haha


Anywayz
Choir has been tough lately
SYF coming really soon
I just hope it turns out well


So I'm supposed to do
The wrapping of the Valentine Cookies
Next week...
Bakers and Logistics started already


Logistics was at the MRT station
Just now
I think they were going to Ang Mo Kio


Asked me for handphone
(I'm very good okay,
I don't bring handphone to school)
Then asked for Qing Ning
(I don't know where she is, okay?)


Haha
They look deadly exhausted la


READ. READ. READ


I wonder how many books have I read
Hmm...
:)


Enough with all the questions already


I'm not interested in any guys yet


I guess I'm the type of girl who only
Likes a guy with a good personality
Good looks
Good heart



Nothing gross
Just plain nice
;)


(No boys will like me anywayz
And I'm not bothered at all)
XD


I hate the weekends
I've got tuition la
So irritating


Maths test so careless
Ended up with a pass
But it's not good enough
Since all my methods are correct


I WANT A RE-TEST la!!!


Might as well enjoy the cookies.

No comments: