Sunday, June 7, 2009

Changed.


I've changed my blogskin once again.
It took a LONG time
But I had the patience.
Thank goodness.

Came back from choir camp
Yesterday.
Boy, wasn't it tiring?
It sure was...
Boys' Brigade also had camp in school.


Night walk was kinda scary?
Haha.
We had movie marathon
instead of sleeping,
in the music room.
(:
Nice la...


Called Wei Er
In the middle of
Step-Up 2
At around 12 to 1a.m.
Hahas.
She heard the craziness of choir.


Some people went to sleep in their
Dorms.
They should have stayed
In the music room
Because Mr Goh let those who stayed,
Sleep in the music room.
Yay!


My sis's graduation runway show's over.
It was on Thursday.
I think I'll upload pictures of it?
Soon?
Gosh.
Her models (males) are hot la.
What the?


Still have class chalet tomorrow.
Sigh.
I hope it'll be fun?


Awake.

No comments: