Friday, July 3, 2009

Tell me why.


Alright.
So I've been watching AYG.
There's nothing wrong with that
Of course.
BUT,
That's not the case.


So, one day,
I watched this football match
DPR Korea VS. Republic of Korea.
All are koreans,


And then I made this comment to my friends

Just today,
That there's this guy who looked better
Than the other players.
NOT:
"OMG, AHHHHH. I want him so badly!"
And they were like after school,
"You're gonna watch that korean guy right?"


It doesn't mean I like him
I look for character (And looks) in guys
(Picky, I know. But hey, It's my life.)
So if I don't even know him
Then you should know what I mean.


But I've got to say, he's a pretty good
Player. Shot two goals from a distance.
But in the game versus Saudi Arabia,
He didn't score.
But they got 5 to 0.
Not bad eh?


I don't even know why I like to watch
Games and Olympics stuff.
It's not that I'm looking for guys,
I'm just stuck to it.
I don't have a particular
Favorite sport,
I like all.


I'm not a sporty person.
Although I can be a bit rough.
Sorry, Little Miss Small
(Wei Er.)
I was kind of harsh in badminton.
(P.E)
Not that I hit her or anything like that,
The shuttlecock just flew past her,
And she had to strain to hit it back.
Sorry. (Not in a sarcastic way.)
(:


You guessed it,
I'm watching AYG now.
The repeat of the Korean game.
Maybe I should watch swimming?
Yeah, that sounds good.



Will I meet you?

No comments: