Friday, November 13, 2009

Choices.


The music fest @ Xishan Primary is over.
Sigh, I miss Xishan now...
Can't make it for their concert.
Sob.


One more thing left
Before I'm officially free!
Council Camp.
God.
I hope it's a good one
I'm not exactly liking the camp tee.
Shush.


18 November.
I'll be knowing the next two years of my life.
My school life, that is.


Can't wait to go out to Orchard.
Have got to buy books.
Plenty too.
Thank goodness Sam's coming.
If not I'll be bored all day long.


If you're wondering
Yes, I still LOVE Inuyasha.
And now,
Ouran Koukou Host Club too.
But I'm not an anime freak.
I only watch nice ones.


Complications.
Plenty of that.
But I'm not going to bother with that.
What's done, is done.
Full stop.


I guess I'll blog again when I come back.
Ick.
The wet weather is making me sick.


Chopin.

No comments: