Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally.


Decided to update again. HAHA.
Seriously have nothing better to do.


Sec 3 life is getting better.
But I think I'm failing my tests.
OH GOD.
That's SO not a good sign.


Bio and Phy tests coming up soon.
Better start to study and buck up.
I can't afford to fail anymore.
After A Maths and E Maths.
UGH.


At least I kind of like Bio and A Maths?
Though I'm not doing so well?
Look on the bright side.
At least I get to see my closest friends. (:


Can't believe I got caught up with a stupid misunderstanding.
SUCKS.
Seriously.
I'm not anyone's ex.
And I don't have the 'cute or pretty' looks to date anyone anyway.
AND... For now, I don't like anyone.
We shall see in the near future. May happen?
WHO KNOWS? HAHA.


My phone has been silent for a while now.
JIN JIN! ARIEL!
SMS ME!
Super boring life I'm living now.


At least I get to emcee for OP Idol.
And bake for Valentine's Day.
Arts Panache and Choir Concert coming soon too.
AND...


AUSSIE! HERE I COME! (:


Hope Ariel will be able to come though.
If not I would be so sad...


I MISS 2A1!
Gosh. I wish I could go back in time.


I guess it's time to rest now.


Fearless.

No comments: