Saturday, August 14, 2010

Youth.


Whoa.
It's finally Youth Olympics.
GOSH. I really hope I can see Thomas Daley in person.
(I've actually mentioned him in one of my first few posts when I started blogging.)
He's hot.
And a great diver too.
Too bad he didn't get anything during Beijing Olympics.
HAHA!


Anyway, gonna watch
4 AWESOME events.
Yeah.
20 Aug (Thurs)- Tennis Semi
22 Aug (Sat)- Tennis Finals
23 Aug (Sun)- Diving 3m Boys
25 Aug (Wed)- Football finals Boys
Tight schedule eh?


Man.
Trying to get that YOG tee from Shirree is not easy.
Hmmph Cass Chong.
TSK.
So rich.
LEAVE ME ALONE LAA.
Got money go superstore and buy.
TSK.


Gonna watch Fried Rice Paradise
On Sat after YOG ends.
SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT.


Should go out soon.
AHHH.
Need to spend time to de-stress.
Opening Ceremony starting soon.
YEAH!


Missing you.

No comments: