Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally! Exams are over, well for sec 1's to sec 3's only... So, I should be getting my freedom but that's not the case... I'm anxious about my results, my parents are really demanding... Sigh...

Anywayz, should not be worrying.... So, I haven't been doing anything much lately and I'm pretty much bored.... Now, I'm pretty much engrossed in "The Da Vinci Code" book and film, it's so darn interesting! I'm still angry at myself when I didn't record the show down... Anywayz, Zheng Yu has been complaining of the bombarding SMSes sent to her... She seems pretty frustrated... What to do, she has many boys liking her, really... LOLz!

Recently, I've been saying weird and bizarre things lately, why is that so? I have no idea... Recently, I said this to Zheng Yu..."If you have a clear conscience, you would fear nothing..." Weird much?! Talking crap anywayz... Really, I don't have much to say these days... Boring much?

I'm kinda still thinking about the boy I met last week... Sigh... I think by christmas, I'll forget all about it anywayz...

So, I wish everybody the best of luck for results and for the sec 4's as well... Here's a little poster of The Da Vinci Code...

No comments: