Sunday, October 5, 2008

So I had a pretty good day and I met someone special yesterday...Why am I blogging when I have 2 papers tomorrow?(Maths and Sci...) Anywayz, yesterday was my grandma's birthday, was held at my aunt May's place, Varsity Park Condo... Nothing much... just some karaoke...
So, I was swimming in the children's pool(I'm NOT a kid, I had to take care of my younger cousins...) when this italian boy attacked me with a water spray gun! I bet it was my stupid cousin who asked him to... He threatened me that he would spray me if I didn't slide down the tube slide... OBVIOUSLY, I didn't listen and he kept annoying me... He's like ten! Seriously, get a better target... Sandra(my other cousin) said he probably just like me(in a crush or a fren way, i dunno) Well, at least he has nice green eyes... (lolz?) Made lots of frens...(Mostly my age...) A young girl remembered me but not Sandra... LOLZ!
Anywayz, I later got into the deep pool and I pretty much had a good time there... Sandra realised there was this boy(about my age) was trying to get my attention... He's cute, really! He's obviously from overseas and has nice, wavy blond hair and he's the type of guy who is natural... Not bad.. He asked me which apartment I lived me in Varsity Park(which I don't...) So I just told him that I don't live there and he looked pretty shocked... He has a nice accent too... He was about to ask for my name but I had to go and I told him I'll be back when it's Christmas so he told me where he lived(saw his apartment balcony, so i got a clear idea where it was...near the pool, duh...) and he said that he'll probably be swimming when it's christmas so I'll most likely see him again... Sigh, wish I knew his name... He's really cute, I'm blushing already!
Anywayz, I had a slight tan and damaged hair, I just hope I'll see him when it's christmas and probably get his name....

No comments: