Thursday, October 16, 2008

Alright, my sis just came back from London... Sigh, no more freedom... Oh well, at least she bought me some souvenirs... Nothing much, found out I was 8th in class position... Tied with Edwin Ong for class position...(Who nobody cares about...) Got highest in Home Econs in level... Just some average results... And congrats Ariel for getting 1st in level! Speaking of which, I heard Ariel's going to be in the council family.... YAYZ!!!
2 dayz ago, I had choir practice. We were watching Libera in one of their concerts on DVD(Boys' Choir). They sang so beautifully! My seniors went head over heels over some soloist named Josh... I can't believe they took notice of his name! Heard he's 12 though, too young for them... LoLz! After that, our choir got really inspired and we sang really nice that day! Much, much better! Maybe Miss Grace should show more Libera's concerts?

(Some soloists from Libera)
School Holidays are starting next Friday...(Yay?!) Sigh... Boring... Still reading The Da Vinci Code... So far, no crushes... Wat else? Today have been an eventful yet scandalous day, but I can't reveal any of them... Sigh.. Who knew English Tea could be so aromatic? Dots... Wat to say... Hmph... Oh well, might as well catch up on reading...

No comments: