Thursday, September 25, 2008

I know quite a number of people do not like me but just bear with me for at least 1-2 years, I dun have much time left and I'm serious... (dun want 2 talk about it...) This is the reason why I've been easily irritated and emo nowadays.... PlS DUN GET THE WRONG IDEA... I'M NOT DYING YET!!! Duh... I'm like still young, have much youth in me ok... Only a few people knows about this and I hope they will keep it well... Eventually it'll be spread around though... Sigh, really, I dun really feel like talking to anyone now... Everybody is pretty much the same except me... Not as hyper as I was.... One hint though, I don't think I'll be in sec 3....
Hmm... maybe I won't see the people that hate me anymore... That's a gd thing... Oh well, can't do anything about it.... PLS UNDERSTAND...

No comments: