Friday, September 19, 2008

Something's not right, I'm sure of that... I just don't know what... Weird. Anywayz, yesterday was pretty much funny... Can't really reveal much though, all I can say is that me, Zheng Yu and Gandeep was in a so called 'trouble' and we were running all about the school... I too learned a secret that is known by many people but I can say no more... ( I promised not to tell anyone what really happened yesterday, although someone was actually quite concerned for Zheng Yu, probably as senior and junior...) Fun time was yesterday!!! Wish it happened again...
My sister left for Paris and London today, I will not see her until about a month later...( Freedom much?!) I just hope that she buys me something... Oh, I just remembered, tomorrow's Zheng Yu's B'day.. Happy B'day Zheng Yu!! Sigh, on my B'day, not many people gave me presents, maybe it's because I kept it a secret or either I'm not too popular...(Duh..)
I just remembered, yesterday, the excos told us (councillors) that we are going to council camp on the 24 to 26 of November in Johor... I heard last year's camp was really fun, wished I went last year, too bad I was p6 then... I heard there will be nice activities there and it will probably be the last time we will see the sec 4s'... Gandeep would probably be sad as next year's sec 4 batch won't be as hyper as this year's batch... Oh well, what do you expect, everybody has to graduate...
Exams are coming and I'm really not confident about my maths and chinese, I hope i don't flunk them, it'll be sad... Sigh.... I hope I do much better than mid year's...
Anywayz, this will probably be the last post before exams and I think I'll type another post after exams... Until then, I wish all people visiting my website best of luck for coming exams...

No comments: