Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ok... So I'm allowed to use the internet... Lucky I did my homework in the afternoon.... So, what should I talk about? Well, nobody's online now, gloomy much?! I guess it's because of exams, everybody in my class is very competetive, I think I may slip down my class position...:( I hope not...
Sigh, I have tie duty 2morrow, that means I have to stay back... Hey! I need to study you know... Anywayz, I dragged Zheng Yu with me, she was really willing, I guess she wants to know what will happen 2morrow...(secret...) Sigh, not much excitement in life so far... Camp's like 2 months away...Exams starting this week, I just wish something exciting happens 2morrow... Really...
So far, no interesting boyz yet, it'll never happen, I mean, look at the situation in my school now.... Yawnz... Checking everyone's blog, got bored, now blogging...
So, there has been many crushes and steads in my school, I recently made this up... Sec 1- Crushes, Sec 2- Crushes get serious, Sec 3- Start to stead, Sec 4- Serious stead... Most of my seniors are already going steady... I don't think I'll go through this, probably because of my hatred against boyz.. duh... And I'm NOT pretty too, I'm like average... Hope no boyz likes me, because I'll probably freak out, not talk to and avoid the boy... ( like what I did last year)
My senior from Peiying (my primary school) invited me to be an instructor in next year's p5 camp... I will probably not go, I'll be an odd one out... All the other instructors will probably be in poly or jc, see what I mean...
Ugh, why do i keep hearing his name, it's like a hot topic in me, Gandeep and Zheng Yu, it's really getting annoying, hope it stops 2morrow....
Anywayz, I need to go, so good luck to your exams!!! Have luck in relationships, I'll probably be observing who likes who...

No comments: