Monday, September 1, 2008

So, today's teacher's day... and I didn't even see a single teacher today... right... I'm like through with people saying I'm violent... I'm so not violent, unless anyone irritates me badly, obviously, I hate those kind of people... Actually, I had second thoughts about quitting the council seriously, I'm afraid it may interfere with my studies... I just hope to get to a JC, really...(so that I can get my dream job...) It's ridiculous...
Anyway, my dad just upgraded my cable tv, it's great be able to record shows, now I can watch my fav. shows until I go mad... Speaking of my dad, my maid always sucks up to my parents, actually, she's a big fat bit**... She bullies me when nobody's at home, sometimes, she will sneak to watch tv or take out my old games to play and ignore her duties... Hate her, the reason why I can't use the internet, PSP etc. is because of her sucking up... I know she's been using my PSP, or else the battery won't be used up after I charged it when I last saw it... Bet she'll be sent back to Indonesia..
My sister is going to London and Paris this month, so unfair, I wanna go to Europe, sigh... Anyway, it's costing my dad a bomb and he's not happy... My sis is so lucky, she's like one of the top students of her fashion campus ( NAFA)... Anyways, I'll still be better than her... Grr... She got a htc Touch! Sigh... I'm not as successful as my sis... (She's better in Art and Eng...) Anyways, I've got to get some sleep...

No comments: