Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well, teacher's day was a success, no doubt about it... I'm pretty much doing nothing right now... I've kinda heard about more than half the class doesn't like me... I'm pretty much not fed up but sad to hear about the news... I understand that sometimes I'm strict about asking people to tuck in their shirts, only so that they don't get caught by teachers, that's definitely worse...
I don't know about the rest but I just feel that I'm pretty much not having friends in my class now...(pathetic, I know...) Sigh, such a sad fate that I have... I just wish everything like before I became a counsellor... I don't feel as much belonged as before and I just hope everything will be back to normal... I hope no grudges are against me... I can now only count on and trust myself now only...

No comments: