Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sigh, it's so sad that olympics is ending tomorrow, sigh... Well, at least i had a great time watching and admiring the athletes... The next olympics is like in 4 years time and is held in London... The timezone here is WAY apart from London's and I don't think I can watch it like everyday... ( at least I still got a glimpse of Tom Daley, Michael Phelps, Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin and Stephanie Rice in the Beijing Olympics... Why am I obsessing over them? Mad...)
Never mind, I probably can see Tom Daley, Shawn Johnson and nastia Liukin in the Youth Olympic Games here( right??)
Exams are like coming soon and I'm like worried for my Maths and Chi results... I just hope I do better or retain in my class position... I hope I don't slip down or my parents will kill me( literally, of course) I can't go online often, sad much?!
Guess I'll be watching tomorrow's closing ceremony... Speaking of the Olympics, I think Tom Daley's diving tonight in the finals, I better turn on the t.v... :)

No comments: