Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well, thanks to Jin Li's help, my blog is established! Well, sort of... I don't know much about blogging though, i don't even know how to add ppl!(Pathetic... I know...) Lately, I've been like obsessed in watching The Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, like swimming, archery, diving (there's a cute guy in diving 10m, maybe I'm mad...) I'm going to start harping again but I don't care( if ur in my class, I'm sure u've heard me say this a million times... Michael Phelps is like amazing! If u've seen him swim, I'm sure u'll be stunned... Too bad swimming's over... Guess i have to stick with diving and athletics... Michael Phelps is amazing in his swimming and amazingly ugly too... I mean, wat is up with his looks(no offense)?! I guess someone has to go for plastic surgery... Well, olympics are ending and I have to wait for another 4 years...( I think I'll still be seeing Michael Phelps in swimming and that Tom Daley in diving, he's quite cute and 1 year older than me...) Oh well, doubt he ever knows me...

No comments: