Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well, where do i start... ok... Basically, I'm Carene Tan and I'm from Orchid Park Secondary. I'm currently in 1A1 and most probably will be in 2A1 next year. So, I'm 13 and of course, I'm a female. I am not fond of boys(childish) but i still like boys, just that the boys in my school are not cute at all...(no offense) I'm a councillor under probation(not permanent yet) in my school...
I LOVE listening to music, cycling and reading... I really hope that i can volunteer in the Youth Olympic Games 2010( I don't think I can but we'll see) I hope to be a forensic investigator in the future but I don't think I can...
I am weak in Maths and Chinese (hate both subjects) I don't have any favourite subjects in particular... I don't believe in best friends as I treat everyone the same(as friends) I don't really have any crush on anybody (ok, maybe a little on Tom Daley but he doesn't even know me, fyi, he's a diver and 1 year older than me)
I am pretty much an ordinary girl, with ordinary looks and live an ordinary life.What else do you expect from me?

No comments: