Thursday, August 28, 2008

I guess tomorrow's the big day for the councillors, I think I'll be doing backstage tomorrow...(most probably...) Sigh, hope I don't mess up...
I'm like listening to 7 things now by Miley Cyrus, actually, this raises a topic on crushes that I'll be blogging about today... I guess I've heard a lot of crushes in OPSS, duh, these will be like spreading everywhere... I don't have any major crushes now, ok, alright, maybe Thomas Daley... (he's pretty cute, alright?!) We are like only 13 and we have bgf, some crushes are way off the line, as meaning it's big...
No offense but the boys in my class are not at all charming... Well, my sources tell me that quite a number of girls like Edwin Ong...(even sec 2) One word for these girls, BLIND! I mean, hello, open your eyes bigger, get more sleep... I think their stress is drilling into their brains, causing them to hallucinate, thinking that the bad things are good...
Anyway, tomorrow, I'm most probably going back to my pri sch... I can't wait for cake 2morrow, yummy!

No comments: