Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wow, I've not been online for a long time already! I guess that's because exams are coming so soon... Should be studying but never mind though... Alright, 1st topic, um..... Ah! Camp Rock was pretty good, I think I like the songs than the show... Love "Too Cool" by Meaghan Martin, maybe I'm like a little bit**y like how she acted in Camp Rock?? Weird... Not a fan of Jonas Brothers, eventually they will be like Backstreet Boys and Nsync...
School, sigh, I've changed duties and now I don't have recess duty...(sad) Oh well, what to do... Arrgh, I didn't do my CA2 as well as CA1, I hope my results for End of year exams are about the same as MYE...
Recently, someone asked me if I like any boys in OPSS(a girl asked me but I won't reveal the name)... My answer is NO... duh.. There AREN'T any boys that are cute at all... BTW, I'm not les, I still like boys but not in my school, that's all. So far, my friend told me that there are quite a number of girls in the Sec 1 batch that are quite pretty, I have to agree with that though... I consider myself as an average girl, with average looks and grades... Anywayz, some people in my school have been really sarcastic with me and I don't like that, it's mean... It's really sad because they are really, extremely sarcastic that I feel that they've gone too far... I hate that so if you really like to continue on doing this, be my guest but you have been listed in my hated list and I'm serious...
Alright, I have to go out now so I guess my next post won't be soon...

Countdown to my sister leaving for Paris & London:) : 6 days

No comments: