Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Slacking away... My choir instructor and Mr Goh said that there's a possibility that we'll be going to Australia! YAY! But it'll depend on our current status...(singing, duh...) I hope we'll go there before my batch graduates...
Yesterday, Ariel had a panic attack because her mom sms her that there something wrong with Happy, her puppy, and was rushed to the vet... Ariel dashed home without me(WTH?) But Happy's alright now, it's just sick, phew...
The MTV Europe Music Awards 08 rocks! Lol, the advertisement shown in the awards is disgusting yet hilarious! Love Katy Perry as host!
Dots, I've not even started on my holiday assignments... Am I just too relaxed or wat? Well, I better get started... (Congrats on Obama's win! I love Katy Perry's songs!)


No comments: