Sunday, November 16, 2008

Well...I've been swimming for these few days... But the thing is... The weather has been really unpredictable... Just yesterday, it was actually a fine day and.. "SNAP!" Just like that, everything changes... It got really cloudy... And the pool's water got really cold... So, I got into the sauna instead... Well... At least I had a great time...
I'm still slacking away... Not even touching my holiday assignments... Lol... Still feeling like backing out from the council gathering on 24 Nov... It'll all be seniors, not many sec 1 councillors going... Wats the point? Speaking of which... I'm curious how next year sec 1's will be like... Here's some pics from Varsity Park Condo...(My fav. place as it's so nice and beautiful at night... And the residents are friendly too!)

No comments: