Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is coming soon, yay! So is Chinese New Year too! Speaking of christmas, I got the Twilight book after much persuasion from my sis (Chelsia, 20 year old yet acting like a 10 year old, believe me, it gets pretty annoying...) The book was, well... Lovey dovey... Not my type, bet the movie'll be the same... Sigh... But I was encouraged to read the next 3 books... Hah! As if my parents would buy them... Should have gotten Artemis Fowl... Wasted my christmas present...
I have much bruises on my legs and arms these few weeks, it'll probably get worse... Culprit: Clumsiness... So, it'll not be a surprise if I come back to school with my skin of fame...
Anywayz, rubbish... Watching Star Wars's ending, the show was pretty lengthy and the guy who acted as Anakin Skywalker is a BAD actor, period... Hmm, so much lovey stuff, but true love is like one in a million, make that a billion... So, partners can sometimes be unfaithful, as in all Mediacorp's chinese dramas... I've given up a long time ago...
You know what I hate, tattletales... They act so goody two shoes and probably lick everybody's boots... I apparently have someone in my household as an example... My maid is pretty much a suck up to my parents... Sometimes, it works, others, I pointed it out...
Recently, I have cravings that hungers me a lot... Seriously... Like 2 days ago, when the craving "acted up" in the train, I had a little rumble in my stomach... Ha ha... Speaking of which, iced lemon tea would sure hit the spot right now but I don't have that beverage here... Damn... Sorry for the language...
I guess you can say I LUV READING! So, if u have a recommendation, do tag me... Of course, I wouldn't really like lovey stories but if it's really good, maybe I'll try reading it... Recommendations, anyone? Maybe I should ask my Aunt Kelly, she's really educated and I mean it... She is like the internet, but free of corruptions and viruses... I wonder how she does it... I guess my life's full of crap now... No exciting things going around me... How would it be like to live like Bella Swan? Hmm... You SHOULD believe that Vampires are a FANTASY... SERIOUSLY...

No comments: