Thursday, December 4, 2008

BIG NEWS! My school has been painted with bright colours! Orange for doors but I dunno about the rest! I hope it's nice...
So, Evelyn helped me with my blogskin, THANKS! Anywayz... It's really nice!
Anywayz... I'm not done with my holiday assignment, I'm reading "Percy Jackson And The Titan's Curse" for one of my book reviews... Can someone tell me if I'm supposed to do 2 or 4 book reviews? I missed Mdm Azzah's explanation... If I have to do 4... Hmm... Twilight, 2 books of Percy Jackson and Artemis Fowl should do the trick...
Decode, one of the songs from the Twilight soundtrack is like stuck in my head... Why? The lyrics relate to the movie, more like how Bella is trying to figure out what Edward is... Although I like the song, it doesn't mean the movie will be 'Awesome!' The book don't really have much action so the movie will probably be the same... Why are all the girls crazy over Robert Pattinson who acts in Twilight? I think he just looks like a real vampire... And... He's dating Camille Belle...
Most boys' blogs' profiles have something in common, it's that they have this "wish to be with her" or in the likes or loves column, "her"... I really think this is rubbish... I don't see this in girls' blogs... We don't write "wish to be with him" or the "him" in the likes or loves column... I think it's immature... Really... I mean, wat are they thinking? Telling everybody he has a huge crush and leaving people guessing who he likes, wateva... I'm NOT falling for it, sorry.
I guess I have nothing to do after this but tag around... The coloured words is pretty weird... Maybe I should just use it for this entry only...

No comments: