Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Three words: Disappointing and Sickening

As I expected, Twilight was a big disappointment... (Although I'm not a fan of the saga...) The storyline was cheesy and the special effects, horrible... The fighting scene made my stomach twist...(Not because I'm horrified by it but it was because it was too messy...) I still can't believe why the whole cinema was sold out when the movie sucks? Anywayz... The book is definitely better...
Today was my council meeting and I guess I'm stuck with the same duties... Sigh... I'm participating in the sec 1 orientation but it's a minor role... Anywayz... Some of my classmates are ICs' and 2nd ICs'... LoL... Young Leaders... I really don't want to go back to school... This officially sucks...
I've got no choice... Well... Might as well enjoy Christmas and New Year's Day while they last...

No comments: