Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sigh, my sis boring me to death with her piano playing... ARRGH! Someone save me la! No Superman pls... Must... block... ears... with iPod....
I think Ed Westwick,(from Gossip Girl) should portray the role of Edward in "Twilight"... He looks like Robert Pattinson and is a better, flirtier and much better looking actor than Robert... What's ironic is that both are British, look alike and are good friends... Maybe they should recast the cast and the movie's ratings will raise? Just a suggestion...
Yesterday, I short circuited the whole house yesterday... Lol... Then, I manage to get the whole house back with electricity again... Ha ha... I'm clueless and smart at irrelevant things at the same time...(more of clueless) Luckily, my parents didn't scold me...
Next week is shopping week... Yay? On mon, I going to Causeway Point with Ariel... Tues, going to buy CNY clothing with my mum at Orchard and Bugis... Wed, going out with Ye Yu at Orchard, Takashimaya... At the same time buy birthday gifts for my frens who bought me b'day gifts this year... (I owe u, Ye Yu, Jin Li and Ariel!) And... Books for moi! The gifts will be pretty big... Meaning that they would be expensive... So... Lucky frens...
Christmas coming la... Damn fast la... Then, school reopen and then, CNY! I smell the whiff of... $$$! Lol... Anywayz... better finish up holiday assignments la...

No comments: