Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing to do these days... Sigh.. All I do is listen to my iPod and do nothing... Who knew the 'Percy Jackson' series could be so interesting! I'm gonna try to persuade my dad into buying one of the books... But he doesn't like it when I beat around the bush... And even if I ask him, he'll probably not buy it for me... Oh well...
I've been feeling a little anti-social nowadays, for a particular reason I do not wish to reveal... Anywayz... I'll probably interact on my blog and msn but not my handphone... Somehow, I don't like to go out to where there are MANY people, as meaning more than a lot...
Today was cold and rainy. I don't like it and like it at the same time... Nice gloomy day... Not a lot of sunshine today... I'm feeling very icy and pale, thanks to the weather.. Perfect. I guess I'll be pretty anti-social on the first day of school... But that depends...
All this sounds emo but I'm not that type of girl... And I'm not having mood swings either... This are my thoughts for the day... I don't believe in emo-ness...

No comments: