Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well, I've not blogged for a long time so here's what I did a week ago...
On Monday, I went out with Ariel... Went to Kiddy Palace first...(What are we doing there?) Anywayz, we were looking for a birthday gift for Gandeep... We pretty much went about Causeway Point and the library...(To cut it short...) Ariel got a gift...(I'm not going to say anymore...) And I didn't... I'm too indecisive... I'll think of something...
So, next day, went shopping with mum at Bugis... Bought some jeans for cny... Went to Bugis Junction... Saw many Twilight advertisements and posters... Will they stop? Sheesh...
Wednesday, went shopping at Orchard with Ye Yu... Bought a book, Percy Jackson...(Not the Twilight saga, of course...) Bought some gifts from Art Friend... Some Takoyaki balls and Aunt Annie's pretzels... Nothing much... Except that many people bought the Twilight saga in Kino... I think the 1st book is alright but the rest are too mushy...
Friday, went bowling with Ariel... Met Nicolette's friend Catherine and Ariel's cousin, Charlinda... Cat and Charlinda were good and they claimed it was their first time! I don't believe, of course... It was fun... Nicolette and Ariel were like changing each other's names on the scoreboard... Hilarious... (Some were Lame Gal, Cool Gal... LoL!) Had brownies at Yishun library... Nice...
So... Twilight has opened already... Too much of Twilight is scary... Wow... Why don't we count the number of times Twilight has been mentioned in this entry? People said it was disappointing and I guess my prediction was part right... I don't know... I've not watched it... Watching it tomorrow with my sis... Till then, I shall review...
That sounds wrong... Down right wrong... Future outings... Monday, movie day... Tuesday, council meeting day and Wednesday, Christmas Eve... Thursday, Christmas! Yay!

No comments: