Monday, December 15, 2008

Gosh, why must it be raining today? It has rained non-stop ever since yesterday morning... I'm freezing to death! Where's the Singapore sun? ARRGH... I bet many people are feeling emo because of this weather... But I'm NOT going to let this ruin my emotions... Beat that, cold weather!
Anywayz, no one is online right now... I woke up too early, I guess... Sigh... I'm meeting Ariel later @ Causeway Point to like, finish up our holiday assignment... I have so many mosquito/bugs' bites... Some are on my face too... Sigh... Must be breeding a lot... My legs are history...
Bored to death... I'm switching my preference of music now, from like chart toppers to alternative and a little of rock and instrumental... Anywayz, got to get off the computer or I'll get out of control...

No comments: