Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I guess I didn't really do much today... Just being lazy... As always...
Not much to blog about...


Not really enjoying Christmas... Cold weather... Perfect for napping...
But...The thing is that I don't like wet, cold days... My day is always ruined because of this...
So... I can't go out...
I live in Singapore... Where's the sunny and hot island reputation?

Sigh...

Wow... Who knew Twilight's Soundtrack rocks? BUT... The movie didn't...
Robert Pattinson is a much better singer than actor...
But I didn't really like his two songs...
Wish I could buy the soundtrack... Maybe I will...

SOMEONE buy me presents?

This is pointless...

I'm just being a little hyper today... I'm always like that...
Ok... Not really... When there's a book in my hands...
Completely different story...

I guess I should shut up now...

No comments: