Monday, December 29, 2008

School's starting soon...

I'm not even prepared yet...
I can't do this... I can't even wake myself up!
I'm not done with my holiday assignments...
Lazed around the whole vacation...
I've not even bought my school shoes and bag yet...
Someone... Please sponsor me badly?

Speaking of which...
I went back to school for choir today...
Starting to get the hang of the SYF song, "White Horses"...
The Sec 1 CCA orientation song is really nice...
Miss Grace gave us nougats...
Yum?
Went home, showered, ate dinner...
Blah Blah Blah
And here I am... Blogging on the laptop...

Ugh... One part of me wants to move out of Singapore...
But... The other doesn't...
I just love the sun...
What's up with that?
Anywayz...
Moving out is out of the question...
It'll never happen...
I guess I should stop with the excessive "..." at the end of each sentence.

No comments: