Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So, yesterday was my council gathering... Well, let's say I went home really wet... This was how my day went...
I assembled at the school's foyer and the exco separated us into groups... I was in group 4... Got into the bus soon after... Blah, Blah, Blah... And the bus got a little lost but we found our destination a few minutes later (I think...) The Fairy Point chalet looked a little plain though but I'm not staying overnight there so why should I care about that...
Afterwards, we had an amazing race... The checkpoints are so far apart! I had a small leg cramp but I wasn't the only one... Jessie (I hope I spelled her name correctly..) ate an apple and she was like, speedo! Anywayz, the challenges were alright, some a little funny, but overall, it's fun... Lol, many teams said the sec 4's, I mean, graduates, cheated... Ha ha... My group were the 1st so, yay...
We waited for other teams, played murderer, then we played Amos's game... It was a funny game, slaves had toothpaste on their noses and cheeks... Ha ha..
Later, we had dinner, had mini Sci, prize giving for the amazing race...( I had many goodies because there were only 5 of us, so, more for each of us...)
The reason we got wet was because of the water balloons they threw at us... We had to sit and bend down while the graduates asked us some irrelevant questions... We got thrown at with the balloons soon after... Whoever threw it directly at my direction, I'm warning you... Lol, joking... Then we had our "revenge" at the graduates... They got completely soaked... We had a small anouncement when somebody threw a bucket of water at us again... Grrr... A few of us had no time to change...
Everything has to come to an end so we had a little farewell to the sec 4's and Mrs Rupesh cause she would not be our council mistress next year onwards...(Sob...) We had chocolate cake and said goodbye to the graduates...(They were staying overnight...) Lastly, we headed home in the school bus...
Quite a number of us were sad cause the graduates was a great batch of seniors and Mrs Rupesh was a good council mistress... Oh well, it'll be sad too when my batch graduates... Well, at least I gained leg cramps... Ha ha... I wonder how the movie "Twilight" is...(It's a vampire story based on a book...) I love Vampire Weekend's songs! Hmm, getting a little pale these days and interest in supernatural stuff, indie and alternative songs...



No comments: