Friday, January 9, 2009

CCA Orientation...



Sigh...
Why must we wear white T-shirt?
My T-shirts are like reserved for CNY la...
Sneakers?
'Take' from sis...


Hahahaha...


I know chocolate cakes are fattening...
But...
Sweet Secrets' Chocolate cake is...
Damn irresistible!
I can't help myself...
My dad's B'day cake is so damn nice la!
I want that for my b'day, please?! ;)


So far...
My school bag is pretty light...
Why is that so?
I guess we get to put all our books
Under the table... :)


The sec 1 orientation was good...
Some ppl remembered me when
I walk past them...
But they got my name wrong... :(


But hey...
At least they remembered me...
Right?


Speaking of which...


I wonder how many Sec 1s' will join
Choir this year?
I hope we just make a good impression...


The new msn is like so hard to manoeuvre...
Hmm...
Why do I have a feeling
That there will be stuff going on
Next week?


Ok...
So I'm just spouting nonsense...
Haha...


Thank goodness that I don't have
Much homework...
I think it's because it's still the beginning
Of the year...
Streaming...


Argh!


Oh well...


Let's just get this secondary life over with...

No comments: