Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing is Coincidental...

Only the Inevitable...


It simply means that everything is fated...
There is no such thing as coincidence.


Haha.
That's random...


Anywayz...


I had macaroni just now...
It was a big portion...
I couldn't finish it...
So I scoop the estimated portion that I could digest.


At least I finished it...


Sigh...


I dunno why but I kinda like
'Under The Canopy Of Love'...
Not that I'm lovey dovey...
It's just pretty funny.


Just before I turned to Channel U...
I was watching Disney Channel...
The 'Breaking Free' MV was shown on the channel...
It reminded me of how 'High School Musical'
Was so popular then...


Time flies fast...
I was only like P5 when the show aired...
Then...
'SNAP!'
It became a worldwide success.


Sigh...


I still have maths and geo hw...
I don't understand the scale factors chapter la...
Sigh... I should try first, huh?


I'm just being my free-spirited self today...

No comments: