Thursday, January 15, 2009

Secrets. Cravings. Emotionless.


So there has been many things
Going on lately...
And all of them are negative.


Secrets...
It can be a good thing
But mostly, a bad thing...
There has been many rumours in my school...
Although most of it are untrue...


I don't really like to hear about a secret...
Because I always feel that the other party
Should hear about other ppl's opinion
Of him or her.


I don't want to get involve in this...
Or the situation will just get worse...
If I ever ask...


Seriously...


Just shut me up.


Change topic...


Recently...
I've been having cravings of sweet stuff...
It has to be my annual sugar craving...
I gotta start working out soon. XD


I've been feeling emotionless lately...
I'm not emo...
Just no happy..
No sad...
No anger...
Nothing.


Talking is useless now.

No comments: