Saturday, January 10, 2009

Flu? Messed up? Tuition? Argh!


Woke up with a minor flu today.
Bargained with sis for sneakers.
Went to school.
Warmed up.
All set to perform.


Right...
As if everything could go smoothly...


Messed up la...
Singing was not in time with music...


Argh!


Well... Look on the bright side...
At least I got a snack and a lollipop
XD


But somehow...
We got many ppl signed up...
I just hope they'll come on tues...


Some of my juniors from Peiying Choir
Signed up for choir la!
Thank goodness!
I just hope they don't have second thoughts
When they meet Miss Grace...


After the orientation...
(And pulling of ppl without their parents...)
I went McDonald's with Ariel...
Got some fries and pie...
Went home afterwards.


Then, one hour later...
Tuition...
Two hours of plain torture...
Almost died...
But still alive la :)


Today
I read some article about Twilight
Completely changing the Vampire legend
In a bad way...
Hahahaha...
Damn funny la... XD


Now...
Watching some classical music live performance...
I won't be able to play until so professional...
Stopped piano playing after grade five...
Was not interested in piano
So I decided to stop before PSLE...


Sigh...
Tomorrow still have tuition...
Damn...


I guess I should finish my homework?

No comments: