Friday, January 2, 2009

School Started Today...

Nothing much...
Slacked in class...
No lessons...
Blah.
Hahahaha...



Sorry for my playful behaviour today! XDDD
Well... Not really...


Anywayz...


I saw the new sec 1s'...
They look really...
Um... Young and short?
That's not really nice...
I'm short myself... XP


The classrooms has been repainted...
So has the council room...
The council logo is gone...
There is a new logo on the wall now...
I guess the Alumni(Council) did that logo?


I had choir after school...(briefly)
I went for council meeting afterwards...
We had this little practise of the maths trail...


I guess I'm helping out in Sec 1 Orientation...
I'm a maths trail station master...
You must be wondering...
"Wow, that's pretty cool..."


Well...
It's NOT...
My challenge is quite...
Boring...


Sigh...


I wish I could do the Air Raid challenge...
I heard they get to go into the bomb shelter...
ARGH!


Back to reality...


I guess Zhi Qing will lend me the council t-shirt...
Can't they give us the t-shirts now?
Well...
I shouldn't be too impatient...


The first day of school was pretty... good...

No comments: